Queen Eleanor Primary School
School Uniform Rules
Our school uniform is as follows:
- White or red polo shirt with or without school logo.
- Red sweatshirt/cardigan/jumper with/without school logo.
- Black/grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress.
- Shorts or red checked summer dresses may be worn in the summer.
- Sensible school shoes NO TRAINERS.
- For PE we ask that pupils change into a red T-shirt ,dark shorts and plimsolls for indoor PE and for outdoor games trainers will be needed as well as a tracksuit/joggers on cold days.
Uniform with logo can be obtained ‘off the shelf’ from Uniform Direct.