School Uniform Rules
Our required school uniform is as follows:
- White or red polo shirt with or without the school logo.
- Red sweatshirt/cardigan/jumper with/without the school logo.
- Black/grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress.
- Shorts or red checked summer dresses may be worn in the summer.
- Sensible school shoes NO TRAINERS.
- For PE we ask that pupils wear a red T-shirt with or without the school logo, black shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms and a red school jumper (with or without logo) no hoodies are to be worn for PE sessions. Trainers also need to be worn.
Uniform with logo can be obtained ‘off the shelf’ from Uniform Direct.