Wrap Around Care
Wrap Around Care
Breakfast and After School Club
Breakfast Club - £3.50 per session 8:00am - 8:50am
After School Club - £7 per 3:35pm - 5:30pm.
All fees are to be paid in advance to the school account:
- To provide the highest possible standard of care in a secure, caring and supportive environment, where children feel comfortable and happy before the start and at the end of the school day
- The breakfast club will enable the children to eat a healthy and nutritional breakfast before school in a pleasant relaxed environment.
- This will help children be more aware of healthier foods to have for breakfast
- The after school club will also provide an healthy and nutritional snack at the end of the school day
- Both clubs will create opportunities to support learning (by providing a homework and reading area). Other activities will include crafts, games, messy play and outdoor games related appropriate to the child’s age
- To employ caring, qualified supervisory staff.
The Breakfast Club will provide
- A healthy breakfast including cereal, toast, fruit, yoghurts and a drink
- A choice of activities after breakfast including board games, crafts, a reading and homework area
- A calm atmosphere where children can relax ready for the day ahead.
- Respect for any dietary, religious or medical requirements
The After School Club will provide
- A healthy snack including toast, sandwiches, dips, fruit and yoghurts
- A choice of activities including messy play, reading and homework area, computers and outdoor play
- Respect for any dietary, religious or medical requirement
The club is subject to the School’s policies and procedures. Copies of all our policies are available from the school office on request.
Children attending the Breakfast and After School clubs are expected to behave according to the expectations set out in the school behaviour policy. Incidents of inappropriate behaviour at either of the clubs will be reported to the Headteacher and may result in children being unable to attend.
The clubs will be run by experienced members of school staff. All members of staff are first aid trained. When numbers surpass the ration of 1:8 another adult is enlisted.
Children may arrive for the breakfast club from 8.00am. Parents/carers will need to have been booked in previously in order to attend. We ask for 48 hours notice to ensure the correct ratios are in place. A healthy light breakfast will be served. A variety of activities will be on offer. Children will remain in the care of the Breakfast Club staff until 8:50am when they will then be taken to their classes.
Bookings for After School Club must be made in advance to ensure the correct ratios are in place. ASC staff will collect the children from their classes at the end of the school day. A healthy snack will be served. A variety of activities will then be on offer in the Sports Hall. At the end of the session children must be collected by a responsible adult. Children who have not been collected by 3.45pm, will be taken to After School Club for safeguarding reasons and the parents/carers will be charged.
Parents/Carers wishing to book their child into wrap around care can do so via the school office. We will always try to accommodate requests but we do need to know in advance so that we can ensure the correct staffing ratios are adhered to.
Bank Details for payments
Name: Nottinghamshire County Council
Account number: 10538302
Sort code: 20-63-36